The new GiD14.1.2d developer version version have been released and its ready to download.
Check what’s new in this version:
- Parasolid import updated to version 30100
- Plugin to export preprocess mesh in Exodus II (HDF5) format
- Create one geometric line by line element
- Improvements in render mesh creation
- Improvements and some bugs fixing in MinElem mesher.
- Improvements in saving memory during meshing process.
- Complex vector displecement results: animate the deformation along ‘theta’ periodic time (converting internally frequency domain to time domain)
- Create statistical results window: root mean square
- GiD_MeshData size|size_by_cordal_error|size_background_mesh|size_correct|unstructured|mesher|
- GidUtils::PickEntities “faces ?FaceParentType Triangle Quadrilateral…?”
- GiD_Mesh get element <num> normal|tangent|center|connectivities
- GiD_Geometry get surface <surface_id> ?-force? render_mesh (new -force option to force the creation of the render mesh)
- New events: GiD_Event_AfterSetAnalysis, GiD_Event_AfterSetTimeStep, GiD_Event_AfterSetResult, GiD_Event_AfterSetResultComponent
- New GiD_Event_AfterInsertGIDProject (and GiD_Event_AfterReadGIDProject won’t be called when inserting a model, and AfterLoadGIDProject is deprecated)