- If you don’t have GiD on your computer, please download and install it (only versions from 8.1.6b are compatible)
- The evaluation version of GiD is limited in number of nodes and surfaces, but users can get a one month password of the full version for free.
- Download GiD LS-Dyna interface and Sample from GiD Internet Retrieve (Initialice GiD and go to menu Data->Problemtype)
- The evaluation version of the interface is limited in number of nodes, but users can get a one month password of the full version for free.
- To start working with the interface, first run GiD and then select lsdyna Problem type from Data->Problemtype menu
- A short tutorial is available from Help menu
- To buy a license of GiD or LS-Dyna interface contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any problem or need more information contact email@example.com