Calculix uses a similar input format to Abaqus, then the Abaqus problemtype could be used to create Calculix input files. Its output format is not related to Abaqus but they could be read in GiD postprocess with Files->Import->Calculix…
- If you don’t have GiD on your computer, please download and install it
- The evaluation version of GiD is limited in number of nodes and surfaces, but users can get a one month password of the full version for free.
- Download GiD-Abaqus interface from GiD Internet Retrieve (Initialice GiD and go to menu Data->Problemtype)
- The evaluation version of the interface is limited in number of nodes, but users can get a one month password of the full version for free.
- To start working with the interface, first run GiD and then select abaqus Problem type from Data->Problemtype menu
- Download Calculix itself
If you have any problem or need more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org