- If you don’t have GiD on your computer, please download and install it (only versions from GiD 9 are compatible)
- The evaluation version of GiD is limited in number of nodes and surfaces, but users can get a one month password of the full version for free.
- Download GiD-Abaqus interface from GiD Internet Retrieve (Initialice GiD and go to menu Data->Problemtype)
- The evaluation version of the interface is limited in number of nodes, but users can get a one month full version for free, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To start working with the interface, first run GiD and then select abaqus Problem type from Data->Problemtype menu
- To buy a license of GiD or Abaqus interface contact email@example.com
If you have any problem or need more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org