GOM error with $$Material_Model

Moderator: GiD Team

jacobosaavedra

GOM error with $$Material_Model

Post by jacobosaavedra »

Hello Everyone:

I'm currently studying the flow behavior of thickened tailings, modeling a different set of columns collapsing due to its own weight, comparing the results between modelling the material as a liquid and as a saturated soil. I'm using the 16.0.6 GiD version, with the Anura3D v.2023, using the MPM method. I've just modeled the column using the Mohr-Coulomb constitutive model as a saturated fully coupled soil, and there was no problem during the calculation process. BUT, when it comes to use the Bingham constitutive model, this message appears and i'm not able to continue with the calculation process.
I've already checked if the .dll (A3DBingham.dll) file was in the problemtype folder, which came "naturally" after compiling the code from this forum one week ago. I was using an older version of Anura3D and GiD but then opted for the newest version to get rid of this problem, which happened to me before.
Attachments
Sin título.png
Sin título.png (48.09 KiB) Viewed 4940 times
PRUEBA2D20.gid.zip
(165.9 KiB) Downloaded 158 times
Anura3D_2023.gid.zip
(1.23 MiB) Downloaded 134 times
escolano

Re: GOM error with $$Material_Model

Post by escolano »

Sorry, but this question seems not related to GiD at all, but to the calculation of Anura.
Must ask this question to Anura developers,
or maybe some advanced user of this solver of this forum is able to provide an answer...