Postprocess

Moderator: CODE_BRIGHT Team

spt

Postprocess

Post by spt »

Hello,

I'm trying to model a geotechnical situation in Code_Bright. When the processor finishes the calculate, appears an error "EOF too early in line 6".
More, when I'm trying to see the results in View Results Box, in option Analysis, only appears "TIME RESULTS" and I can't see the graphs and the variables as displacements and liquid pressure. The file consists on simulate a layer of sand, with a uniform load and the groundwater level to 5 meters.

It seems that the problem is not related with GiD.

I would like to know how to resolve the error and how I can see the results.

Thanks
Attachments
Aterro_versao2.gid.zip
(66.29 KiB) Downloaded 296 times
code_bright

Re: Postprocess

Post by code_bright »

Hello!

I think your problem might be that you are applying gravity in the wrong place. For 2D models, gravity should be applied in the Gravity Z (Y for 2D) box. If you change that, I think it should work.

Regards,

Alfonso
spt

Post by spt »

Hello,

I have already done the correction and I have the new results.
But now I am trying to simulate another layer of sand and the same error appears. Can you help me please?

Regards
Attachments
Aterro_correção.gid.zip
(274.52 KiB) Downloaded 289 times
code_bright

Post by code_bright »

Hello,

Your problem does not converge to a solution. I don't know which is exactly the problem, but for starting you should begin the problem with an interval where you stabilize it, specially if you are using gravity, before you start loading it.

I recommend you practice with some tutorials before making your own models, specially the shallow foundation and dam tutorials.

Regards,

Alfonso