New GiD online shop

Moderator: GiD Team

GiDTeam
Site Admin

New GiD online shop

Post by GiDTeam »

We are proud to announce that the GiD online shop has been launched.

Now you are able to buy, in few steps, your GiD licences as well as the GiD manuals in paper format.
info-steps-gid.jpg
info-steps-gid.jpg (126.2 KiB) Viewed 26336 times
We wanted to make the shopping experience as easy as possible. You only need to create an account and select the products that you want.

From the online shop you can also take advantage of several discounts.
Remember that you will get from 10% discount if you purchase two or more licences.
Also if you own older GiD versions you will get a discount up to 60% for the upgrade. Just check the GiD prices and discounts in our website.

The payment can be done by credit card or bank transfer and from your profile you are able to manage your purchases.

Welcome to the GiD online shop!

http://www.gidhome.com/gidshop
Wilsondrake

Re: New GiD online shop

Post by Wilsondrake »

Is it possible that I get a discount if I have different location using a VPN ? Since it is black friday vpn are meant to be cheap. So I might get some more discount?
escolano

Post by escolano »

No, our prices (in euros) are the same in all countries, and we don' have 'black friday' discounts
The only difference could be is VAT must be applied or not on your country
kevin08

Post by kevin08 »

Are there any coupon codes available to get a discount?
In 30 minutes our medical team will arrive where you are (home, hotel, working place) Our doctors are fully equipped to diagnose & treat urgent problems, conditions or injures. Experienced Doctors. Home Visit Doctor within 30 mins. 24 Hour Service.
david09

Post by david09 »

My Visa credit card is not accepted while checkout..should I use other card or is it because of not activating international transaction? please, help?
abelcs

Post by abelcs »

there should be no problem with international transactions.
Margaret1997

Post by Margaret1997 »

Hello, do you by any chance accept mastercards? I wanted to make a purchase with one and was met with a decline. It's an international transaction as well. What could possibly be the problem? Should I just try again?
amelendo

Post by amelendo »

There should be no problem with mastercard.
Nevertheless after login in gidshop on top right corner there is a contact link to report any error during purchase process