I am developing a problem type with customlib. It is based on the 'cmas2d_customlib' example and inherited a problem with updating the material name.
For example, in the 'cmas2d_customlib' problem type:
- When applying a 'Shells' condition, you need to choose a material in the list and apply it to a group:
- The resulting data tree is the following:
- But, if you change the name of the material after that, the 'Shells' condition does not automatically update:
- To update the material name in the 'Shells' condition, it is necessary to open 'Shells' and select the material again in the list:
- And only after that, the data tree is correct again:
There is a more elegant way to update the 'Shells' condition automatically with the changes made in the materials?
There is a way to adapt the *.spd file (maybe with some help of TCL) to avoid this behavior?