Publishing a problem type

Moderator: GiD Team

fcdiass

Publishing a problem type

Post by fcdiass »

Hello!

I am in charge of developing the problem type called GiD2GeMA, for the FEM module of the GeMA framework (https://web.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/gema). Currently, it is in the initial development phase and a group of people is using it. As expected, new versions are being released frequently.

I would like to know if it's possible to become available new versions of GiD2GeMA in the "Retrieve modules" (Data -> Problem type -> Internet retrieve). If not, there is a way to update a problem type via the internet once it is installed in a machine?

Best regards.
escolano

Re: Publishing a problem type

Post by escolano »

If your problemtype has a minimum of quality off course we can add it to our 'Internet retrieve repository'

Send us a zip with the first version to evaluate it (and maybe suggest some change)

The problemtype must be self-contained, simply unzipping it in <GiD>/problemtypes must work.

Each version must be well identified in its .xml with a version number, description of news, etc.

You can send us the problemtype for example in a private message of this forum,
or filling this form http://www.gidhome.com/contact-us
(or by e-mail)

Regards
Enrique Escolano
fcdiass

Post by fcdiass »

What good news! :)

I am checking with my superiors the possibility of making the problem type available in the 'Internet retrieve repository'.

We are developing the problem type using the customlib library and we would like to have an opinion from you. We have some difficulties on occasion, but I believe it would be more appropriate to discuss it on another occasion.

How do I send you a private message?
escolano

Post by escolano »

Can send us a private message in this forum pressing the upper-right icon of an envelope