BExM "transb.exe is stop working"

Moderator: CODE_BRIGHT Team

yanrong

BExM "transb.exe is stop working"

Post by yanrong »

Dear offcer:
I just download the code_ bright from the website, and plan to use it to simulate some issues together with GiD ,
When I try to run the example on Code_Bright-Tutorial. BARCELONA EXPANSIVE MODEL (BExM) , it shown the message”transb.exe
Is stop working”. And then the analysis failed. The same as to the Code_Bright-Tutorial. DAM (HM problem).

So I am writing to ask whether you know where is the problem?I have already change different computer but there is no use. And the
GiD I used is the one month free one from the GiD Website.

yours
yanrong
code_bright

Re: BExM "transb.exe is stop working"

Post by code_bright »

Dear Yanrong,

I don't know why do you have a problem with the transb.exe. All I can say by now is that if it happens only with those two tutorials, then you have some problem in the definition of your model. However, if it happens with any model, then your problem might be a software or hardware problem. In this last case, make sure you install the program correctly. Remember that you should have a computer running on Windows x64 and install the x64 Windows version of GiD.

Regards,

Alfonso
yanrong

Post by yanrong »

Dear Alfonso:
sorry for trouble you again, i have tried many days and many many times to follow the Bexm model from the tutorial, but it also failed.
i am a little mess now. could you do a bexm example just follow the totorial and send the gid file to me if you have time. maybe i take
too much trouble to you, but i have already install or uninstall the GiD many times, but the issue still there. i also try different computer
but it is no use. if you can make a "swelling pressure test" on tutorial to me ,which can ran successfully on your computer. may be i can find
out what is the problem of mine follow your way.my email address is :e0012732@u.nus.edu

greatly thanks for your kindly consideration.best regards and everything goes well.

Yours
Yanrong
fish1991222

Post by fish1991222 »

Hi Yanrong,

I met the same problem as you did. I run my model on another computer (same GiD version (v12.0.11) and Code_Bright version (v7.7)) and this error doesn't show up.
Have you figured out why is this happening?

Best regards
Bowei