[GiDlist] I cann't calculate GID6.3

Moderator: GiD Team

ţ־ΰ

Post by ţ־ΰ »

Hi,everybody:
I have a problem with GID Version 6.3.0b. I run it in WinXP Home Edit no problem,but I cann't calculate. I don't know why!
In WIN2000, I mesh the geometry and calculate without any wrong. Now, I install winXP in my computer and then I cann't calculate. When I press the calculate button, I was told "file written ok" and I can get *.dat file, but cann't get *.flavia.res file because haven't excutive my *.exe file. Could you tell me the reason?

my best wishes to you!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://listas.cimne.upc.edu/pipermail/gidlist/attachments/20020924/f5a3dfd1/attachment.htm
Enrique Escolano

Post by Enrique Escolano »

It is possible that some order of your .bat file is unsupported by command.exe in GiD6.3.0b.
command.exe is an alternative of GiD to run the bat file without use the standard command.com or cmd.exe of Windows (to avoid some problems).
Trick: If you rename command.exe (located inside the GiD directory), the bat file is interpreted directly by cmd.exe.

Attach your complete bat file to see it.

Try also to download the current version 7.1 of GiD.

Enrique Escolano
----- Original Message -----
To: gidlist at gatxan.cimne.upc.es
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 3:29 PM
Subject: [GiDlist] I cann't calculate GID6.3

Hi,everybody:
I have a problem with GID Version 6.3.0b. I run it in WinXP Home Edit no problem,but I cann't calculate. I don't know why!
In WIN2000, I mesh the geometry and calculate without any wrong. Now, I install winXP in my computer and then I cann't calculate. When I press the calculate button, I was told "file written ok" and I can get *.dat file, but cann't get *.flavia.res file because haven't excutive my *.exe file. Could you tell me the reason?

my best wishes to you!

摩托罗拉、 西门子、诺基亚铃声图片放送  TOM短讯  更多精彩
昨迟人(许志安)
男女关系科(杨千嬅)
有福气(陈慧琳)
天使蓝(何韻诗) 千千阕歌(陈慧娴)
Heartbeat(容祖儿)
阴天(莫文蔚)
唯一(王力宏) 干杯,朋友(田震)
你快回来(孙楠)

163.net 收费邮箱
精英型
(25 M ,可发8M附件) 普及型
(10 M ,可发5M附件)
120元/年 50元/年
促销期:2002-9-12-2002-10-12
凡购买二年以上赠送一年

·[每日一笑] 两个侏儒外出旅行,晚上住在一家客栈里,一人住一间,一个侏儒很快上了床睡觉了。听隔壁整夜"一二三,嘿.……
·[每日星闻] 星座的不伦之恋:白羊座、金牛座、双子座、巨蟹座、狮子座、处女座、天秤座、天蝎座、射手座、摩羯座、水瓶座、双鱼座……

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://listas.cimne.upc.edu/pipermail/gidlist/attachments/20020925/abdf55ee/attachment.htm