[GiDlist] Hiding buttons in the Right Buttons menu

Moderator: GiD Team

Christophe Louis

Post by Christophe Louis »

Hello,

I wondered whether it would be possible to hide some options in the "Right Buttons" menu, and of course how I could do it. Indeed, if you don't do it, when you hide a menu, it still appears in this window and can provoke problems (as it does in the NASTRAN Interface wen you type "data pdatawindow" (what you wouldn't do if the PDataWindow button didn't appear in the Right Buttons menu)).

Thanks,

Christophe Louis
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://listas.cimne.upc.edu/pipermail/gidlist/attachments/20020906/72fa9966/attachment.htm
Enrique Escolano

Post by Enrique Escolano »

It is not possible to hide options of the right buttons, the names showed in this buttons
are the key names used internally by GiD (the internal orders to use for example in a batch file or process command).
The upper menus are as "shorcuts" to this internal orders, and some menus can be hidden.

Typically (by default) all the right buttons are hidden to a normal user.

Enrique

----- Original Message -----
To: Gid
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2002 9:29 AM
Subject: [GiDlist] Hiding buttons in the Right Buttons menu

Hello,

I wondered whether it would be possible to hide some options in the "Right Buttons" menu, and of course how I could do it. Indeed, if you don't do it, when you hide a menu, it still appears in this window and can provoke problems (as it does in the NASTRAN Interface wen you type "data pdatawindow" (what you wouldn't do if the PDataWindow button didn't appear in the Right Buttons menu)).

Thanks,

Christophe Louis
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://listas.cimne.upc.edu/pipermail/gidlist/attachments/20020906/7cbe55ff/attachment.htm