Problems with GiD 15

Moderator: GiD Team

aliciarohrbeck

Problems with GiD 15

Post by aliciarohrbeck »

Good day,

Working in ATENA, my GiD application closes after about 40 min since using the new GiD 15 version. I updated GiD on 19 / 20 October and since then I am unable to work for any longer period than about 40 min before it crashes. Any help will be appreciated.
escolano

Re: Problems with GiD 15

Post by escolano »

What is the GiD version used? 15.0? 15.0.1? Windows x32 or x64?
(and also the version of ATENA)

There is not any reason to crash related with a timeout.
Always crash in just 40 minutes? or simply crash too frequently?

Probably crash doing some specific action.
If you are able to repeat the bug, attach a small example and explain us what to do to crash,
to allow us to repeat it in order to be fixed.
aliciarohrbeck

Post by aliciarohrbeck »

Hi,
Thank you for the reply. It crashed frequently - timeout varied but I wasn't able to work on a model longer than about n average of 40 - 50 min. I have however since uninstalled all GiD and ATENA software and reinstalled it. Seemed to "fix" the crashing issue I was having. If the problem occurs again, I will attach as requested below. Thanks. :)
aliciarohrbeck

Post by aliciarohrbeck »

I also have another issue, and I am not sure whether I need to contact you or Cervenka Consulting: I am unable to import results from ATENA Studio when toggling to post processing in GiD. (After I have run an analysis). Once I toggle to Post-Processing, there is no option or icon I can find to import the results, and when I toggle back to pre-processing, the ATENA toolbar has also disappeared. I am using GiD 15.0 and ATENA Studio 5.6.1.
escolano

Post by escolano »

Ask this question to Cervenka Consulting,
I don't know the ATENA Studio 5.6.1 features ,
I think that they are using its own program to visualize results.