colours problems

Moderator: GiD Team

SimoneB

colours problems

Post by SimoneB »

Hi to everybody! I have some problems with the visualization colours associated to lines, surfaces and volumes: specifically, I have modified the colours of lines and volumes in preprocessing by putting it black in Preferences -> Graphical -> Colours in order to have a better surfaces visualization (the structure is composed by hundreds of volumes but I must define the mesh parameters on every surface); now, I can't return to the original visualization because the colours section is not loaded (photo) and a message appears: "Problems while checking actualizations."; I have already try to uninstal and instal again the software but with no changes.

thanks
anna

Re: colours problems

Post by anna »

Hello,

The message is not related to the colors problems.
Please try to start GiD safe mode (you can find it in the installation folder, and also can be reached from the start menu) and check the option Reset preferences.

Regards,
Attachments
safemode.png
safemode.png (9.4 KiB) Viewed 6463 times
escolano

Re: colours problems

Post by escolano »

The message "Problems while checking actualizations" is only related with the check if exists a new version in our ftp repository.

You can disable this check in Utilities->Preferences - General - Check for updates