What's new from version 14.1.2d to 14.1.3d
- Process is more strict and in general accept only complete keywords, not abbreviatures
- Fixed some bug in properties compatibilization of semi-structured volumes performed before the meshing process.
- DXF import, fig bug infinite loop finding blocks section
- Force points to volume mesh available also for structured and semi-structured volumes.
- Improved performance in embedded mesh generation
- Bounding box of curves, enhance calculation finding numerically points of maximum and minimum coordinates.
- Contact volumes implemented also for different shaped surfaces with holes.
- Fix bug sending entities to another set, old or new, or to back/front
- Fix crash converting cuts to sets with mesh variable along time
- Allow convert a single cut to set
- Fix bugs of legends in case that there is not any visible entity with its result defined.
- Fix customLib bug trying to apply a condition to mesh entities (the tree button was changing to geometry view by error)
- New GiD variable DisplayStyle to allow set the postproces display style without use process commands.
- New GiD_Set -array_names option
- Tcl global variable ::ActionsMenuFunction storing the current function
- GiD_WriteCalculationFile init -mode append
- GiD_Info parametric: optional <t_seed> in t_fromcoord, and <u_seed> <v_seed> in uv_fromcoord or uv_projection_z_fromcoord
- Command line argument -openglconfig now require values 1|0 (0 to force not to show the window to select OpenGL mode and theme)