What's new from version 14.0 to 14.0.1
- Progress bar tcl error solved.
- Snapshots: red line when doing gif solved. Also happened with gif and jpg snapshots.
- Undo: avoid that some file dialogs are re-opened while doing undo
- Frozen layers: avoid delete lowerentities on frozen layers.
- Mesh menu options correctly placed: Create raster nodes and elements.
- Zmesher: fix bug not meshing 2D isolated nodes
- IGES import, fixed bug with unbounded plane entities
- Fixed bug dividing a curve very close to an existing knot, better not to insert a new one.
- DXF export, fixed bug with GiD arcs.
- Results' cache + Convert cuts to sets: add warning and suggestion to increase memory and save model just after the conversions, otherwise the created results will be lost.
- Complex results: solved crash when drawing complex matrices after drawing complex vectors.
- corrected error: last selected result and automatic comments are wrong when selecting a contour fill of a different result thant the last used for deformation.
- HDF5 read + results cache: corrected error when canceling the reading process.
- Utilities--> Set Contour Limits corrected behaviour: it's maintained when changing from post to pre and back, between sessions, in the legend it's drawn different than user-defined limits, and has been added to the preferences window in the Contour Fill section.
- Line graphs: correct calculation of the 'line variation' option, i.e. solved loop problem. Line variation uses the 3D distance of the created graph as abcisses, for instance on non planar surfaces.
- Line graphs: added option 'Line projection', which uses the 2-clicked-point-line projected distances as abcisses.
- Complex scalars: gid now calculates the modulus of complex scalars and shows it to the user for results visualization.
- Complex vectors: GiD now calculates the modulus of each x, y, z component and shows it to the user for results visualization.
- Complex scalars: also appear in vectors menu, to display the complex number as a vector, as well as Complex vectors components (x, y, z), which can be viewed as separated complex numbers.
- Interior faces of volume sets: now enabling interior faces of hexahedra, prisms and pyramids they are drawn in va/vbo when visualizing gauss points results (contour fill).
- Vtk export: fixed bug exporting a mesh without any result
- KML export: fix Tcl error opening the file dialog.
- Fixed memory bug saving cuts to file.
- Tcl-command: RestartGUI to restart Tcl/Tk gui after icons and fonts changes.
- Raster GDAL import, fix error calculating z with no_data values
- Tcl-command list entities: corrected changed format of output results information. New format is under -nice option to see.
- Fixed bug drawing all materials, color of elements became corrupted
- Fixed bug in .bas templates with variables with name starting like math funcions max, min, sin, cos,...
- Transform: fixed bug transforming questions storing tables #N#
- Transform: fixed bug transforming conditions with symbols associated