What's new from version 15.0.1 to 15.0.2
- Corrected WEBM video creation problem when using transparencies and some resolutions.
- Save file window dialog: avoid bug repeating the file extension twice in some cases
- Fix some bugs with abbreviations in process commands, use complete words
- Sign in licence update changes
- Fixed crash drawing condition by colors+
- Fix bug of sphere mesher plugin
- Intersection surfaces, avoid infinite loop
- Fix some bug of rebuild surface by boundary
- Avoid crash when reading a binary file with element id=0
- Avoid crash selecting wrong point in graphs
- Fix bug that corrupt the .mat file (Windows only) in some special case.
- Obj vectorial output lines written as collapsed triangles, with repeated vertices, for better compatibility (vtk.js, three.js,...)
- Fix bug with signature of Iber problemtype on Linux
- GidUtils::CloseWindow take into accoun PROCESSINFO window
- Draw groups from customlib tree show the full name in legend table, not the tail name