What's new from version 14.1.6d to 14.1.7d
- Page and capture settings: corrected error and behaviour of the options Transparent background on images and Don't save transparency layer on images. Now they can be used independently.
- macOS: link in register window is working again.
- linux installer: more corrections on systems with not installed packages.
- linux: corrected crash when using ZFS as filesystem.
- Improved performance in some bottle-necks in octree mesher and embedded mesher.
- Improved efficiency in MinElem surface mesher.
- Implemented some new features in MinElem mesher, improving its success ratio.
- Copy Move window on linux and macOS: now it's not hided by the graphical window when selecting entities.
- Fixed bug assigning classical conditions over groups
- Cuts on colapsed hexahedra: solved introduced crash and corrected error in the creation of triangles.
- Result Surface & Nice Spheres with VBO: corrected crash when visualizing confout fill with Result surface and error when using nice detail level in Spheres ans Circles.
- Results Animation: corrected error with a model with several analyses with different time-steps, when doing animation of a result of the first analysis.
- Show Min Max: Now the values are minimum and maximum values are drawn inside a legend, instead of using labels.
- Tcl command GiD_OpenGL drawtext: new ?check_non_latin optional flag to allow draw non-latin (e.g. Japanese) strings
- predefined proc GidUtils::TkwidgetEntryValidate to be used in TKWIDGET special fields of classical problemtypes
- New subcommand GiD_EntitiesLayers assign_front_layer ?-also_lower_entities? geometry|mesh points|lines|surfaces|volumes|nodes|elements <selection>
- New package gid_graph to easily show a window graph
- Classic problemtypes, Units::SetUnitsDisallowed to hide units depending on the unit system
- New GiD variable GroupsTranferToFacesSingle to transfer groups to only one face or to multiple faces