Menu: Window->View graphs...
All the operations related with graphs can be done through this window.
The window is divided in a top bar and three tabs. The top bar allows users to change between the created graph sets, create a new one, delete or rename an existing one.
The tabs are:
- Plot graph: The graphs of the current graph set are drawn in this tab. the current graph set is the one selected in the top bar. A quick way to access to the options of a particular graph is to double click in any point of the desired graph. Contextual menu also offers manegement options in this layout. For example user can view labels for the points of a graph. These labels include not only the graph point's number, but also its X and Y values. The labels that have been selected on this tab also appear in the results view.
- Create: This tab is used to create the graphs in the current graph set. User can choose between these options:
- No graph: deletes all the graphs in the current graphset.
- Point evolution: a graph of the evolution of the selected result along all the steps, of the default analysis, is created after pressing the 'Apply' button and selecting some nodes or points.
- Point graph: a graph of one result against another of the selected results is created after pressing the 'Apply' button and selecting some nodes or points. The option 'all steps' shows the cross-result evolution along all steps inside the default analysis.
- Border graph: displays a graph of the results on the selected border, using the x, y, z or line distance as abscissa.
- Line graph: also called 'section graph' displays a graph defined by the line conectig two selected nodes of surfaces or volumes, or any arbitrary points on any projectable surface and in any position.
- Integrate scalar: graph of an integrated result over a mesh.
- Integrate vector normal: graph of an integrated result over a mesh.
- Integrate vector tangential: graph of an integrated result over a mesh.
- Point complex evolution: similar to 'Point Evolution' but for complex results, where both real and imaginary part of the result are displayed as 'x' and 'y' in the graph.
- Options: This tab is used to change several options related with graph sets and graphs. All the sets and graphs are organized in tree shape in order to get a quick view. Selecting each item in the tree the options changes. There are two diferent layouts depending if a graph set or a graph is selected.
- Graph set options: Several settings related with the current graph set can be changed.
- Graph options: User can set several options related with the style as the color, the line width, etc. Graphs can also be deleted or renamed.