Mouse menu: Label
With this option you can choose whether or not the entities should have their labels displayed. As suggested below, there are three options: show all entities with labels, show no entities with labels, or show some with and some without. The options are:
- All/All in: All entities in the graphical window will have their labels displayed.
- Select--> the options of this menu depends on the contents draw in GiD:
- Geometry: selected points, lines, surfaces or volumes will show their labels;
- Mesh preprocess: selected nodes or elements will show their labels;
- Postprocess: selected nodes, elements or results will show their labels
(see Entity selection).
- Off: No entity has its label displayed.
There is a graphical preference (see Preferences) to show the entity label, its layer name or both