- Draw contour fill: Switches On or Off the contour fill representation of the result used to create the 3D surface.
- Show elevations: Choose how the elevations (lines or faces that connect the result surface with the underlying mesh) are drawn:
- None: The mesh and its result surface are drawn separately, without interconnecting lines or faces.
- Extruded nodes: Lines are drawn between the original nodes of the mesh and the extruded ones, i.e. the nodes of the result surface.
- Extruded edges: Faces are drawn between the original edges (of the elements) of the mesh and the extruded ones, i.e. the edges of the result surface.
- Extruded both: Nodes and edges are extruded.
- Extrude edge color: the color to draw the extrude edge.