- Show elevations: You can choose how the elevations are drawn. Elevations are lines that connect the nodes and the gauss points of the line element and the graph-style line that represents the result.
- None: Switch the elevations off.
- Nodes only: Draw the elevation lines only on the nodes.
- Whole line: Draw the elevation lines along the whole line, using nodes and gauss points.
- Filled line: Draw orange filled elevations.
- Contour filled line: The colors used to draw the filled elevations will be the same as a contour fill done along the line.