These parameters control the properties the Cartesian grid meshes:
- mesher: algorithm selection:
- Scan convert: voxelize in 3D with a scan convertion algorithm
- Zmesher: developed by UGR
- Shape: From geometry or from mesh: shape obtained from the render mesh of the geometry (faster) or from an standard mesh
- Avoid degeneration: only applies to Zmesher, if set it does not create degenerated elements (quadrilateral or line elements).
- grid spacing: Uniform spacing for the whole model, or variable spacing.
- Minimum size: minimum grid spacing allowed.
- Size ratio: ratio between sizes of neighbor cells on each x,y,z direction.