- If 'Frozen layers greyed out' is set then entities on frozen layers are drawn in gray colour instead of its normal colour.
- Entities colour: This option allows the user to set the colours used to draw the geometrical and mesh entities (Points, Lines, Polylines, Surfaces' boundary, Surfaces'isolines, Volumes, Nodes and Elements).
- Single background colour: Determinates the background color.
- Two colours background: if checked, two colours are used to generate a degradation for the background.
- First and second colour selection: here the user can set the two colours used to defined the gradient.
- Sense: here the user can select the gradient sense between the two colours: vertical, horizontal or diagonal direction and between first and second colour or the other way around.
Colours of entities Background colours