GiD_Event_BeforeSaveGIDProject / GiD_Event_AfterSaveGIDProject
will be called just before save a GiD project. It receives the argument modelnamewhich is the path of the model folder, without the .gid extension.
GiD_Event_AfterSaveAsGIDProject: will be called after GiD save its information in the new_filename location, when this folder and the model files exists, and provide the old_filename argument for example to allow to copy extra data, like result files handled by the problemtype.
GiD_Event_AfterSaveFile: will be called after a geometry or mesh file is exported to a file. It receives as arguments:
- filename: the full name of the file that has been written;
- format: ACIS_FORMAT, DXF_FORMAT, GID_GEOMETRY_FORMAT, GID_MESH_FORMAT, IGES_FORMAT, RHINO_FORMAT, AMELET_FORMAT, KML_FORMAT.
- error: boolean 0 or 1 to indicate an error when writting.
GiD_Event_AfterSaveImage: will be called after a picture or model is saved to disk. It receives as arguments:
- filename: the full name of the file that has been saved;
- format: eps, ps, tif, bmp, ppm, gif, png, jpg, tga, wrl