- GiD_Layers create <layer>
To create a new layer. <layer> must be the full name (e.g. if a layer B has as parent A then must use as fullname A//B)
- GiD_Layers delete <layer>
To delete a layer
- GiD_Layers edit name|color|opaque|visible|frozen|parent|state|to_use <layer> <value>
To modify layer properties:
- name: change its name
- color: set the color to draw its entities (with format #rrggbbaa)
- opaque: opaque or transparent (0 or 1)
- visible: set visibility of its entities (0 or 1)
- frozen: set frozen to disable select its entities (0 or 1)
- parent: to change the parent of a layer
- state: to change the layer state (normal, disabled or hidden). hidden layers are not listed or visible in windows.
- to_use: in this case <value> must not be providen, and <layer> is the one to be set as current 'layer to use' (where new entities will be created)
- GiD_Layers get color|opaque|visible|frozen|parent|state|num_entities|num_conditions|id|back|to_use <layer>
To obtain the current value of some property:
- num_entities: the total number of geometric or mesh entities that belong to the layer
- num_conditions: the total number of conditions applied to the layer
- id: the numeric identifier of the layer
- back: return 1 if the layer has entities in its 'back' layer (entities in back are not drawn until they are sent again to front)
- to_use: in this case <layer> must not be providen, it is returned the current 'layer to use' (where new entities will be created)
- GiD_Layers list ?<parent>? ?descendants?
To get the list of fullnames of the current layers.
If a parent is specified, then only relative names of child layers will be listed. Root parent could be specified with an empty string ""
If desdendants is specified return a list of all descendants (childs, childs of childs, ...)
- GiD_Layers window open|close|update
Show or hide the layers window or update its content
- GiD_Layers exists <layer>
Return 1 if layer exists, 0 else
- GiD_Layers is_forbidden_name <layer>
Return 1 if layer name has forbidden syntax