To create, delete or get postprocess graphs sets:
A graphset is a container of graphs sharing the same x, y axes
- create ?<graphset_name>?: creates a new graph set. If the name is not provided an automatic unused name is assigned. The name of the graph set is returned.
- current ?<graphset_name>?: get or set the current graph set. There is always a current graph set.
- delete <graphset_name>: deletes the graphset "graphset_name".
- edit <graphset_name> name|legend_location|title_visible <new_value> : modify the property of the graph set.
name: is the graphset identifier name
legend_location: 0 - to not show the graph legend
1 - to show the legend on the top-right (default)
2 - to show the legend on the top in a single line, like a title
title_visible: 0 or 1, to print or not in the legend also the graphset name
- exists <graphset_name>: return 1 the graph set "graphset_name" exists;
- list : gets a list of the existent graph sets;