The workshop will be held on July 17th 2014, and will consist of:
- Presentations on advanced topics related with pre and post processing such as: new meshing algorithms, CAD geometry creation and edition tools or advanced visualization features.
- Presentation of the new features of GiD 12th version.
- Final round table for open discussion on pre and post processing topics.
Detailed agenda of the workshop here, more information about speakers:
- CODE-BRIGHT (Application of CODE_BRIGHT-GiD to Geotechnical and Environmental Engineering problems): www.etcg.upc.edu
- IBER (Numerical Modeling Of River Dynamics With IBER): www.iberaula.es
- Quantech (Casting Simulation Can Be Easy): www.quantech.es
- Kratos (Multi-physics User Interface can be easy, robust and complete?): www.cimne.com/kratos
- Hobbies (HOBBIES-EM SUITE 2014): www.em-hobbies.com
- Compass (Automating parametric geometry creation and its associated data): www.compassis.com
- GiD Team : VELaSSCo project
- GiD Team : New Unstructured Tetrahedra Octree‐Based Mesher
- GiD Team : GiD v12 News
The assistance to the workshop is free.
The participants must register before June 15th in the website congress.cimne.upc.es/gid14.