Hysteresis in SWCC

Moderator: CODE_BRIGHT Team

Riccardo

Hysteresis in SWCC

Post by Riccardo »

Hello!
In the User's Guide of Code Bright v6, the possibility of considering the hysteretical behaviour of SWCC is mentioned but I cannot find further explanations of how to use it. Could you provide me with some information about it?
Thank you in advance.
Kind regards,
Riccardo
Melia_Hawaii

Re: Hysteresis in SWCC

Post by Melia_Hawaii »

Hi,

I would also like to know how to include this in Code_Bright. I searched the program and was unable to find where to do so.

Best,
Melia
Melia_Hawaii

Re: Hysteresis in SWCC

Post by Melia_Hawaii »

Greetings,

This issue has become quite significant in my research which involves climactic boundary conditions to assess the response of a near vertical silty soil slope. The silty residual soil has a significant hysteresis which we would like to model in the software. We are analyzing the slope for long periods of time and are creating a warning system in which it would be extremely tedious to manually create a new increment during wetting and drying cycles. I would greatly appreciate a comment or response from the CodeBright team. I have also posted about other issues with the program which have not been properly responded to. I do not know where else to obtain the information I need to run the program properly. Please help.

Best regards,
Melia